Thank you for considering our brand ambassador program.
Amuletta Jewelry is a Canadian family owned company that is dedicated to quality pieces of jewelry art. We also have a small department of luxury products that support local artisans and their unique hand crafted items.
By signing up as a brand ambassador, you will be connecting with Angela at Amuletta Jewelry who is the owner of the company. As a brand ambassador, you get to be creative and you will earn extra income with every click through to a sale you send to our site with your special discount code.
Here is how to sign up and the guidelines to follow.
1. Sign up at the above link (ambassador program) or link at the bottom of this page (apply now)
2. Copy and paste your personal link and promo code to your files
3. Share your link on your social media, email your friends and family
4. Everyone that purchases from your link will track through your private link and you generate 10% from every sale and they also get 10% off their order.
Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
We’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Amuletta Jewelry.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by our Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Own social media accounts.
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s services
- Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for the Company
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectionable content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the connection between them and the Company. You can disclose the relationship by adding a simple hashtag #brandambassador or #amulettaambassador
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
The ambassador will be paid 10% of every sale generated through their promo code.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with the company with written notice of 30 days.
While an ambassador of the Company, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products.
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.
Ok, now that all that legal stuff has been clarified.
Being an ambassador is a fun and creative way for you to share your style on social media with your followers, family and friends.
Let's get you started.