Aurelia comes from the latin word "aureus' meaning golden. A gilded necklace made from long lost and found treasure. The sparkly rhinestone centre piece was discovered in a secondhand shop and caught my eye because it was so well constructed by another artist. I was lucky enough to find a necklace and matching earrings which was deconstructed into 2 bracelets, a choker necklace and this gorgeous necklace. All beautiful pieces of art to add to your jewelry collection.
Upcycled pieces are a small way to help the planet and are always unique because they can't be reproduced.
Have a look at the Juliet Citrine Bracelet here.
- Mixed upcycle/new necklace
- Vintage upcycled rhinestone centre
- Vintage upcycle rhinestone tear drop
- 18k gold plated chain
- 18k gold plated wheel clasp
- Measures 37 cm
- designed in Vancouver Canada
* We recommend to preserve your treasures, that you remove all jewelry when applying beauty products & keep them away from water.