Juliet Citrine Bracelet
The name Juliet means youthful and she walked hand in hand with her Romeo. A citrine bracelet made from found treasure. The sparkly rhinestone chain was discovered in a secondhand shop and caught my eye because it was so well constructed by another artist. Originally a necklace now deconstructed into 2 bracelets and a new mixed metal necklace, they are all such beautiful pieces of art to add to your collection.
Upcycled pieces are a small way to help the planet and are always unique because they cant be reproduced.
Have a look at the Holiday Sparkle necklace here.
- Mixed upcycle/new bracelet
- Faceted Citrine gemstone
- Upcycled rhinestone chain
- 18k gold plated chain
- 18k gold plated 925 sterling silver toggle & leaf
- Measures 18.5 cm
- designed in Vancouver, Canada.
* We recommend to preserve your treasures, that you remove all jewelry when applying beauty products & keep them away from water.