Lucia comes from the latin word "lux' meaning light. A very short style necklace made from vintage earrings. The sparkly rhinestone pendant was discovered in a secondhand shop and caught my eye because it was so well constructed by another artist. I was lucky enough to find a necklace and matching earrings which was deconstructed into 2 bracelets, a gorgeous necklace and this choker necklace. All beautiful pieces of art to add to your jewelry collection.
Upcycled pieces are a small way to help the planet and are always unique because they can't be reproduced.
You can find all the pieces at the Holiday 2022 link here.
- Mixed upcycle/new necklace
- Vintage upcycled rhinestone pendant
- Vintage upcycle rhinestone tear drop
- 18k gold plated chain
- 18k gold plated wheel clasp
- Measures 35 cm
- Pendant 5cm
- Designed in Vancouver, Canada
* We recommend to preserve your treasures, that you remove all jewelry when applying beauty products & keep them away from water.